domingo, 13 de mayo de 2012
- First of all, Introduce you writing on the wall of pupils from other countries. You have to make a team with pupils from Catania, Bari, Yalova, Oettingen and Montijo.
- Secondly, look for a GPS. You will need it! In these coordinates you will find an inscription (or similar). Follow the instructions and get the LATIN WORD:
- Pupils have to guess the first letter!
- 12nd word, 2nd letter
- 4th word, 3rd letter
- 6th word 3rd letter
- 4th word 1st letter
- 5th word 6th letter
- 3th word 9th letter
- 3th word 2nd letter
- 5th word 1st letter
E 15° 08' 44.22"
- 2nd letter first line
- 4th letter first line
- 11th letter sixth line
- 9th letter third line
- 12th letter second line
- 3rd letter second line
- 7th letter first line
- Then, the group have to join these words and form a Latin saying
- Finally, the group have to translate the phrase into English. Among all you have to do a presentation with the Latin sentence and the English translation. And, why not, a picture of any of our meetings...
viernes, 4 de mayo de 2012
martes, 6 de marzo de 2012
...¿Será verdad que la vida está tejida de sueños?
Si quieres unirte a este proyecto, escribe aquí. Serás bienvenido.
viernes, 23 de diciembre de 2011
Los romanos no entendieron de fronteras por aquí, y las que trazamos luego no deben ser un obstáculo para conocernos nosotros, extremeños y alentejanos, españoles y portugueses.
Por eso nuestros alumnos deben hacer trabajos de este tipo, en nuestro caso utilizando una site en google, para que la Raya solo sea eso, solamente una raya.
lunes, 12 de diciembre de 2011
viernes, 2 de diciembre de 2011
O contar un mito y que los alumnos vayan averigüando dónde sucedió el siguiente capítulo...
Where is the Jupiter's cup? First ACT
Are you ready to participate in the contest of this season???What will be the winning school this year?
Place on our google map the right place and win one point.
Come on! It's the oportunity to show your incredible wisdom!
As you know, Jupiter has fallen in love with Europe, a beatiful and foenician woman of high lineage. So he has decided to seduce her. For that, when Europe and her female attendants were gathering flowers, she saw the bull, caressed his flanks, and eventually got onto his back. Jupiter has made use of this opportunity and has runned to the sea and swum, with her on his back to ... Where?
Activity: You have to insert a point mark on our google map, just where the picture has been taken and comment in this entry your answer. Ok?
The contest starts in three seconds, two, one... zero!
Ver SLM: Where is the Jupiter's cup? en un mapa más grande